Recent used apps has gone

Reaction score
Hi i remember when i first installed windows 10 when i clicked on the start button and the i think its called the desktop appears
on the left is where you can click to start an app.
At the top i see most used apps and that's all, but if i remember right there used to be a section for newly added and recent used apps.

Is my memory playing tricks if not where are the newly added and recent used apps please

Reaction score
left click at Start button > left side, click Settings > click Personalization > left side, click Start > turn on the options as in screenshot......

Start - personalization.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice but i have already checked in personalization before posting the question but my personalization is not the same as yours. see screenshot.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 541
Reaction score
We have the same.
The only difference is, the 2 options in your computer are already turned on, mine are not.

Unless you have new apps installed recently, you will not see "Recently added apps" section in your Start Menu screen.

Reaction score
Hi thank you but i do have recently added apps. its not that important but i bugs me, i can live without recent apps showing i just wondered where they have gone

Last edited:

Ask a Question