Redstone 5

Reaction score
Just in time again for all the students going back to School, College, University. It doesn't look very promising for them. But I'm sure MS will have All the bugs fixed by the release date. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Well, they probably have a year to sort them out before its release. - They seem to need it.

Reaction score
I have been out of the Insider program but i have been following it. I can see nothing useful to me in Redstone 4 and I suspect that Redstone 5 will be even more so.

I also wonder if I will find some piece of my hardware will just make it through RS4 but not be supported under RS5. My main machine dates from 2011 and 7 years must be at least 50 computer years.

Reaction score
Have to agree with you Tim. I'm running PC's that are 9 years + Although I've had no serious issues to date, I feel we're going to get caught soon with all of the unnecessary forced download junk.

Reaction score
The interesting thing is that my old PC has not had ANY of the things that many,many people on the forum have suffered from. My 'other pc' the Lenovo laptop which ran in Insider program from build 9943 until the Fall Creators update only had those early W10 bugs.

So I wonder if a new fast PC wouldn't be a problem with new versions of Windows.

Reaction score
Agree with the last posts. Like TIm, I pop in now and again, even download the odd build. As I have said many times before, I have not had the bad experiences which so many seem to have encountered.
But, as said in the previous posts, I honestly cannot see what MS have been doing all this time, except, apparently, introducing bugs which were not there before.
There are a few minor touch ups, here and there, but nothing which is going to bring your eye balls out in wonderment.
Maybe rude of me, but I am getting the feeling that the Windows 10 developers are a bunch of trainees getting Windows programming experience at our expense.

Ask a Question