Resizing

Reaction score
What has replaced Microsoft office picture manager? I am having difficulty resizing Pictures I add to e-mail sendings. I have tried other suggested programs but none save the new size.

Reaction score
I'll keep using Paint [MSPaint] as long as it's left in Win10. It's in Start button, W section, Windows Accessories. But the key may be in integration with other programs such as an E-Mail Client. I do the resizing and save in the Pictures Folder then attach or paste it where needed. I haven't wrapped my head around the new 3D Paint yet.

Reaction score
Bighorn 3D Paint isn't for me either. I my pics open with the photo's app, you can edit, crop, rotate add filters, effects...

Reaction score
thanks for the quick replies. I have just discovered how to use PAINT to resize and add to e-mail. Pleased with the result.
Thank you

Reaction score
Problem solved, but the picture manager became part of SharePoint designer a few years back. You nee to fork out cash for that one.

Reaction score
Unfortunately our PCs have now become cash cows if you happen to be appy. How did we ever navigate a PC before Windows 10.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Unfortunately our PCs have now become cash cows if you happen to be appy. How did we ever navigate a PC before Windows 10.

Exactly....I hate windows 10/8.1/8. I use it because I have to.....or until I find a suitable replacement.

Reaction score
What has replaced Microsoft office picture manager? I am having difficulty resizing Pictures I add to e-mail sendings. I have tried other suggested programs but none save the new size.

Did you try Faststone Resizer yet?? www.faststone.org
its my preferred tool when it comes to resizing multiple pictures (it can add watermarks too)

Ask a Question