Screen Color Features Missing

Reaction score
I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop (Satellite C55t Series - Touchscreen) and had to revert to former as I did not like the windows screen. The Title Bar, Toolbar and others did not have the usual color features.In other words, From Title Bar to Taskbar were all white/gray (or whatever it is). Having been so used to the features of Window 98 to Windows 8, I found it uncomfortable to use it.

Any way out? Thanks.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Give more detail as I find it easier and better, more soothing on the eyes.
What did you not like about the screen.
I have been using windows 10 now for nearly 6 weeks and I would never go back to any of the earlier windows.

Reaction score
Give more detail as I find it easier and better, more soothing on the eyes.
What did you not like about the screen.
I have been using windows 10 now for nearly 6 weeks and I would never go back to any of the earlier windows.
Thanks. To make it easier, I am attaching 2 images - Exhibit_1.jpg and Exhibit_2.jpg.
Exhibit_2 is how all program windows looked like in Windows 10.
Exhibit_1.jpg is how it looks like in all other Windows I have come across.

Hope this will be more meaningful to you and others.
Thanks once again.
Exhibit_1.jpg
Exhibit_2.jpg

Reaction score
I just repeated your 'experiment' and I get the same. I note that Office 2016 has the coloured bar at the top but it is not user selectable, each app has its own colour. I guess this must be part of the W10 look and feel.

Ask a Question