Screen frozen after log in

Reaction score
Installed win10 and after an hour (?), restarted and got the log on screen. After logging in, windows did some customization and displayed the screen similar to win7 After log on. The screen is frozen, with a blue animated circle (similar to hour glass function), but doing nothing. Logged off using ctrl+alt+del, logged in, same result. Restarted, same result. What do I have to do to make it work or just go back to win7

Reaction score
Try this run command => msconfig => boot tab => listed windows 10 and more...
is there an option windows 7? if so select win 7 click set as default .. reboot !
could you post pic whats that blue animated circle..

Reaction score
After booting, I get the sign-on screen. After signing on, you get the wall paper with the programs, like win7. But you can't do anything because I just have that small blue circle besides the arrow pointer. (The blue circle takes the place of the hour glass due to my setting in win7). I can't get to the command prompt nor access anything else except do a ctrl+alt+del. the screen is on for roughly three seconds then turns black for a quarter second then turns on again. It's just like that, blinking

Reaction score
Hello, I have a similar problem and need help. I downloaded the ISO file, burned it to a DVD and ran it on my Samsung laptop. The installation went well and it booted up fine, showing my old programs on the task bar and the desktop. Most of them open and run fine. However, the 'Start Button and the 'Search' buttons do not function at all. I also have a problem opening some of the desktop items.... like 'This PC' Can anyone offer an explanation on why my 'Start Button" is non functional?

Thanks

Ask a Question