SOLVED Screen reduces in size when moving cursor.

Reaction score
Window 10 on Windows Tablet (Tesco's)

Not sure if this is a hardware, windows or settings problem...........

When using the tablet with a full size screen and using the cursor around the screen to various positions, the screen will intermittently reduce to the smaller reduced screen or it will zoom in/out to a different size font.

I have already turned 'Snap to' off and checked the registry to confirm as '0'.

Any clues of what I can do to help stop this changing of screen size and zoom problem.

Thanks

Reaction score
thanks,

Already done that.

Anyone know if the registry can be set to stop the screen changing its size unless the 'double square icons' at top right of screen are clicked.
Not when the cursor is moving around the screen.

Reaction score
ok
Edition: Win 10 Home
Ver: 1709
OS Build: 16299.64

Basically I'm trying to make the screen stay one size wherever the cursor moves, not minimising or reducing its size on its own when moving the cursor around.

Incidentally I'm using a keyboard pad with it (desktop) and I use the touch pad to move the cursor as on a Laptop, I don't use the tablet on its own.

Reaction score
Does the KB pad have any special keys?, by that I mean like change screen format or something similar!, does the KB have a mouse function also?. ;)

Reaction score
This the keyboard pad being used with the Tablet. As far I can tell its a standard layout.
IMG_1264.png

Reaction score
I windy10,

you said it is a Tesco Tablet, which model is it?, there may be something online about your problem?. ;)

Reaction score
Found the box that came with it,

Its Viglen Connect 10.1" Tablet. But cannot find any links to a forum that has any connection with the Viglen tablet.

Reaction score
Think I've blown it........

I went to the Viglen support and inserted my serial number and downloaded a driver package which I thought was for the Tablet.

Now its constantly looping with the blue screen saying its trying to repair. Then a message appears 'driver overran stack buffer' and suggests going the Windows.com/stopcode.

Did this and nothing there of how solve the problem as I cannot do anything with it as they suggest.

I copied a windows recovery to a stick to try and boot from that, the stick is being read. But the loop continues.

Any idea's

Ask a Question