Screen saver in Windows 10.

Reaction score
To those who still want screensaver, try the method below.
I have tried it on my Windows 10 Home. It works.

You will need Windows Photo Gallery which is part of Windows Essentials.

Open Photo Gallery > click File > click Screen saver settings > click Settings > at Use Photos and videos from :, click Browse > navigate to your video file click Ok > at Use this theme, click the pointer and select Album > click Save > click Preview to make sure it works.
That's it.

Hope it works for you.

Reaction score
You posted in the other thread you had a solution. This isn't a solution. It is not working, for unknown reasons, for other people. My screensaver never, ever kicks in, and my monitor never, ever goes to sleep, even though it's set to after an hour. I know how to turn it on. It's on. It even previews. It just never activates.

Reaction score
This is about as irritating as it gets. I've been trying everything I can think of to get my screensaver and monitor shut-off to start working again after they stopped working a few weeks ago. Today, on a whim, I disconnected all of my USB devices and reconnected them. I walked away and came back later to find that the screen saver had kicked on and later, my monitor had shut off. Later, my wife went in to use the PC, only to look at a few things online, and since she has done that, neither the screensaver nor the monitor shutoff are working. Back to the drawing board!

Ask a Question