Set computer back to earlier date

Reaction score
I need to set my computer back to April 1,2 or 3. Only April 8 is available. How do I add earlier restore dates? Thank you

Reaction score
I take it you’re trying to use system restore So I ask is there any option to load older restore dates? If not then there’s no way to restore to April 1 or 2.
Is there a reason why you wish to restore? If it is a failed update then try rolling back/uninstalling the update.
I would recommend in the future to use disk imaging software then you would be able to roll back easily.

Reaction score
Surely there is a way to retrieve my 2021 photos and videos? Everything else of value is saved to an external hard drive.

Reaction score
If you restore then you will lose any files added after the restore. If you didn’t back those up then you can undo the restore, back up the files then run the system restore again.
If you’re wishing to restore to recover those files & there’s no restore point then you can try Recuva to scan the PC for uninstalled files which may recover those you’re looking for.

Ask a Question