Setting and Windows Store not working

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Wandi,

Re settings not opening: Try Microsoft's diagnostic repair tool: http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-4275-8C95-1BE17BF70B21/CSSEmerg67758.diagcab

Also, as this was classified as an emerging issue #67758 last year you could check on Microsoft's site whether there is now a patch for the issue.

Re the Windows Store not opening: In your search bar type Date and Time
  • Verify your settings and Time Zone are correct
  • If necessary change them
  • Turn off 'Set time automatically' then turn on again

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
I had an issue with store, mail and camera not working. I just use the command prompt to create a new account and then assigned admin rights to it. I rebooted it did the regular HI were setting up creating the new profile and then i was able to use the store app, mail app and camera.

Reaction score
in my computer when the store doesn't open, changing the clock to auto makes it open... I know it sounds insane but welcome to Winsanity 10

Reaction score
I solved a similare issue (store camera and mail weren't working) but creating a new account then I gave that account admin rights. Now everthing works great. I used command prompt command to creat the account then another command to give admin right. If you choose to do that google using command prompt to create a new account and assigning admin rights in Windows 10.

Reaction score
It's normal, windows normally don't upgrade at the same pace. Never turn off your pc while updating, have patience it will be solved and thus get completed automatically ones windows is done.

Ask a Question