settings

Reaction score
When I click on settings in windows 10 a window opens an immediately closes. I can't make any changes to my pc. HELP! I just checked and I am the registered administrator for this PC, but I still cannot change any settings,

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the exact same issue after upgrade from 7 to 10. Click on settings app and it flashes on the screen and is gone. I've tried to open it different places with the same result.

Reaction score
I have the same problem on my desktop PC. On the other hand, I can normally open my configuration screen, but it's impossible to change there my user account (picture, pass word, etc.). On my laptop PC, I can normally open my settings. Both updates are from Windows 7 to 10.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've had Microsoft Support on the phone twice so far, they did manage to fix the problem with the settings so that I can change things on the pc, but I still cannot open the Store App. they've had me download the Windows 10 update twice so far an still can't get it to go They're supposedly calling back again today.

Reaction score
Well it took 3 days and about 5 phone calls but they got everything working. They downloaded windows 10 3 times but I guess like they say "third times the charm" . Best bet is to call Windows support, I think the more calls they get about this they'll issue a fix for it.

Ask a Question