Signing In

Reaction score
hope this is the right forum site,if not sorry,since the last update I have been having problems signing in.sign in with password ok but if I want to play the daily challenge,get the message cant sign you in for security reasons need to change your password,go fill in details,they then say we will send you a email great,but now the fun begins try to shrink page so as I can go to my email but after getting code from email no page to bring back on screen,so its back to sorry we can not sign you in fill out form we will send you an email with code,and on and on it would go.it also affects my xbox one same thing.the funny thing is its random I can some times go online play the daily challenge use my xbox one with no problems , try a couple of hours later no luck ,it started just after the last update which I think was to clear up some security faults in windows 10.annoying to say the least as I do like my daily dose of the daily challenge has anybody else had this problem or is it just me.hope there is a fix or a workaround.gothy.

Reaction score
thought it had sorted itself out,no probs for a few days then today its started again,it is getting to be rather annoying to say the least,going to restart pc and see if that works it has in the past.gothy

Ask a Question