Skip the password option shows up-I want a password at all times.

Reaction score
After installing the latest update on my Toshiba Satellite P75-A7100 laptop with the latest version of Windows 10 a message appears on the lower left side of the screen with the option to skip the password to log in to my computer. I want to have to enter a password at all times. I do not want that option to appear at all. How do I get rid of that option? Thanks in advance for any help. Gary

Reaction score
After installing the latest update on my Toshiba Satellite P75-A7100 laptop with the latest version of Windows 10 a message appears on the lower left side of the screen with the option to skip the password to log in to my computer. I want to have to enter a password at all times. I do not want that option to appear at all. How do I get rid of that option? Thanks in advance for any help. Gary
Solved - My son answered my question - no he's not 5 years old. He's 34. Anyway if you hit skip password it gives you the option to sign in with your face.

Reaction score
Kids are not afraid of exploring PCs, they don't even consider the consequences.

Ask a Question