Skype app

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Anybody playing with the Skype app......? Mine still says "preview. I'm looking for a home button/tab.....anybody find one for the skype app?

Reaction score
Since I am not that familiar with Skype, could you define what a Home button does or what info you need?

Bif

Reaction score
Haven't used Skype since the MS acquisition, it WAS user friendly prior to that... I've heard many complaints since then regarding the UI and the whole MS sign in concern.
But I digress, no to your initial question...

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I use the desktop version.
I tried the "App" early on and didn't find it overly compelling nor particularly feature rich in form or function.
I may give it another try if and when it ever stops being a "Preview"

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Since I am not that familiar with Skype, could you define what a Home button does or what info you need?

With Skype, the desktop version the is a home button you click.....much the same way as the google home page button. What it does is; when clicked it take you from your current conversation to a standard home page.

In the Skype App....there is no such button/tab to click to bring you to a home page.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Well it just got another update today and dropped the "Preview" text from its' name, but.......
I still don't particularly care for it much.

Ask a Question