SOLVED Sleep mode?

Reaction score
I have a Lenovo all in one. It has Windows 10. I have no trouble logging in using a password. If I leave the computer, or put the computer in sleep mode when I wake computer it asks for password. I attempt to use the same one that I log in with but it says wrong password. I have tried every password I have used (this computer was just received on Thursday) I can not enter a password to wake up. I have to shut down. I work from home and can't let this happen can anyone advise me what I should do?
Lou Pope

Reaction score
Hi Lou,

When you say you just received this computer on Thursday, do you mean from ordering online from IBM? Or from your IT department? Or from where?

My advise would be to pick up the phone and contact the source your received it from. Hopefully you will find resolve there.

Cheers, allan

Reaction score
I ordered from Staples. I actually called Microsoft today and the problem has been solved. Many people that are having trouble with Windows 10 may need to check their router I had to get Linksys to update my firmware things are better.

Ask a Question