Slide Show Display Settings

Reaction score
Prior to the August Windows 10 upgrade I had arranged for a slide show from my Windows Gallery to cut in after 2 minutes of not using the PC. Later when I touched my mouse or hit Enter the slide show would go and I would be returned to my work screen. Since the August update, the slide show is still there but I cannot return to my work screen without going through Task Manager. How do I rectify this please?

Reaction score
HI David,

has it improved things at all and have you followed up with checking for further updates?. ;)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,

I'm about to do a full back up to external hard drive before attempting any further upgrades. I'll get back to you.

Thanks

David

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie, I hit the Windows 10 update button and it very quickly told me I was on the latest version. I restarted the PC but nothing changed with the slide show. Any other suggestions gratefully received? David

Reaction score
I'm to the point that I'm very uneasy of updating. They take away and change functions in programs without any warning just surprises we don't need nor want. These so called updates are intrusive and worse are these horrible named updates such as the adversary and way worse the so-called Creator update. Buttons and functions missing functions move and missing and there is zero warnings you have on idea you go to do something and you go what hspped the Advance choice or who took away the save icon. This is not good way of running a business.

Reaction score
Hi Kurt,

if you don't update; you possibly won't get anywhere near to fixing the problem!. :)

Ask a Question