SOLVED Slipstream DVD for build 15063.332

Reaction score
I tried to do this yesterday and al I accomplished was to Blue Screen my PC several times.. Does anyone have easy to understand instructions that this old geezer can follow?
@Trouble

Last edited:

Regedit32

Reaction score
I've posted this on a previous thread:

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/just-out-of-curiosity.13038/#post-64171

However, given Windows 10 is now offered as a Service with cumulative updates, it seems a bit pointless in all honesty in creating slipstreamed .iso's

I guess it could be useful if you had multiple computers networked that you specifically wanted to install very specific drivers for, during the install process to prevent corruption of the System. In that instance, I imagine you'd use WSUS to grab the Microsoft updates you want, then manually add any specific drivers to the WSUS folder before using NLite to create the WIM which you'd burn to your DVD.

Reaction score
Your intent is unclear; however, if you explain what you are trying to include in your slipstream, I can certainly help you. Now, if you are just trying to create an ISO that includes the latest MS updates (eg, 15063.322), that best way/time to do that is right before you reboot to finalize the update using the UUP to ISO method described here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...table-iso-windows-10-build-upgrade-files.html

Reaction score
Your intent is unclear; however, if you explain what you are trying to include in your slipstream, I can certainly help you. Now, if you are just trying to create an ISO that includes the latest MS updates (eg, 15063.322), that best way/time to do that is right before you reboot to finalize the update using the UUP to ISO method described here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...table-iso-windows-10-build-upgrade-files.html

My intent was stated in the title a slipstream DVD for 15063.332 which would include all the updates necessary which are only two.But Reedit is right, all it would do is speed up the process.

Reaction score
I disagree because you can just slipstream updates or you can expand the slipstream function to include specific drivers and even installed programs if you wish... and that is why I asked.

Reaction score
I disagree because you can just slipstream updates or you can expand the slipstream function to include specific drivers and even installed programs if you wish... and that is why I asked.
I really do not care what you think. You can slipstream programs if you want. I marked this solved as it is solved. When I was trying to slipstream it there were only two updates , One for Flash and One for The CU. Why would anyone want to include drivers?? You can only fit so much on a DVD.:p

Reaction score
@Gideon ,
this is the reason why I have abandoned the idea of slipstreaming Windows 10. With so few updates it did not make any sense in retrospect. Its not that one has to download 250+ updates as in a fresh install of Windows 7.
Even the recently "discontinued" initial Version of Windows 10 (10240) has only 6 updates and it will be uptodate.
I wish, Microsoft would have done Cumulative updates for Windows 7 and 8 as well, but that is not gonna happen.....

Ask a Question