Slow PC

Reaction score
If your PC is starting up very slowly, you may have a problem with too many Apps or Background Processes which significantly slows down a PC from opening quickly. To solve this problem hold down the CRTL, ALT AND DEL KEYS all at the same time. After you click on 'yes' to 'User Account Control' you will see a long list of Apps and Background Processes. While many of these processes can be permanently removed to improve PC boot up time, you must know what you are doing or you will, in all probability, be taking your PC to a repair shop. If you have any doubts, try to locate a knowledgeable friend who can assist you.

Reaction score
Try Deleting the Temp files, Remove unwanted programs from the system, Make changes to the start up programs from "msconfig". and the most important thing avaoid restarting the system with you printer, External HDD or any other unwanted devices connected.

Reaction score
I just found this yesterday when I had issues if you go to your settings >privacy>background apps you can turn off most there then restart and the pc is like new in my case

Ask a Question