So how many on here use Edge Browser?

Reaction score
I find it hard to set up to be honest and having to get rid of the microsoft cares policy everytime you start it up, it's got to be the only browsers that wants your data before browse.

Reaction score
Never had any issues with it, but I don't use it. I already use chrome, and have for years. No need to change to a browser that's effectively the same.

Reaction score
There isn't even a tool bar after the update. So you sooner go through the cookie section everytime you use?...You turn off notifications but they come back, what sort of control have you got there.

Reaction score
Sorry. Not quite with you. Toolbar? What is that? Do you mean the favourites? Those I imported from Windows 10
And what notifications? I am not getting any! You can adjust those, as you know, in the Windows settings

Reaction score
Have the latest Released Version 94.0.992.50 (Official build) (64-bit) on Win10 and my new Win11 Notebook, no issues yet but my Default is Firefox, been using it for a number of years.

Reaction score
There isn't even a tool bar after the update. So you sooner go through the cookie section everytime you use?...You turn off notifications but they come back, what sort of control have you got there.
Never had any of those issues. Even though it's not my default browser, I do occasionally use it on a secondary monitor for specific uses. It performs exactly like chrome. Never received any notifications, and my favorites bar works as it should (I assume that's what you were referring to.

Reaction score
Maybe mine hasn't updated, it seems different to what people are saying. But mines on a laptop of which win10 doesn't feel right, feels like a tablet to honest.

Reaction score
I use Chrome still. On a freshly rebuilt PC I have used Edge to download Chrome.

Reaction score
Does it stop cross trackers?. And which is the best setting.Because from what I gather, microsoft puts their third party cookies on from the begining that's tracking you, something they say they prevent.

Last edited:

Ask a Question