some websites won't load on windows 10

lh3

Reaction score
hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use open dns servers - 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. i restarted the computer and i could load those websites. then i turned of the computer and started it after some time, and i couldn't load those websites again. i retyped the open dns server addresses again and restarted and i could load those sites. but you know it's very uncomfortable to use a computer like that. please help me...

lh3

Reaction score
hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use open dns servers - 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. i restarted the computer and i could load those websites. then i turned of the computer and started it after some time, and i couldn't load those websites again. i retyped the open dns server addresses again and restarted and i could load those sites. but you know it's very uncomfortable to use a computer like that. please help me...

Ask a Question