Some windows compressed at bottom border

Reaction score
I have 2 programs which I run one at a time to display up to 7 windows each.
In each of these programs all the windows display correctly, except 1 of the windows which shows compression at the bottom margin.

I can execute the individual modules in each of the programs and they all display correctly except the window which shows compression at the bottom margin. This problem does not make the window unusable except for the compression on the bottom margin. I can resize the window and move it around but I cannot drag the bottom margin down.

At first glance, it would seem that there is something wrong with the program/window, However these programs/windows displayed correctly in the past and display correctly on other Win10 computers.

Thus problem came up about 2 to 4 weeks ago, prior to that all worked well.
Could this be due to an auto Win10 update which changed the video drivers or something else?

If it is a Win10 update problem, what is the best procedure for backing out the updates until I get to the last good one.
or is there another preferred or easier method of correcting this problem?

Reaction score
z10566sa Perform a system image of your HD; then try a system restore to roll back an earlier time to (2-4 weeks before the event occurred. If nothing changes, it may be a screen resolution change. Personally I can't see defective video drivers effecting one running program.

Ask a Question