Still fancy a Win 7 Start Menu for Win 10 ?

Reaction score
Perfect! Now all I need is Aero Glass. I heard rumor Microsoft may bring it back. But we all know how rumors are.

After a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I won't mind paying extra to get back the few features I love in Windows 7.

Reaction score
Perfect! Now all I need is Aero Glass. I heard rumor Microsoft may bring it back. But we all know how rumors are.

After a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I won't mind paying extra to get back the few features I love in Windows 7.

I am afraid I don't love Win 7 Start Menu that much to pay $3.99 per month subscription.
I wouldn't mind a one time payment like Start8. Not monthly payment.
I am getting used to the native Win 10 TP Start Menu anyway.

Reaction score
Monthly payment? Are you serious? I'm not paying a monthly sub for anything I don't absolutely have to.

Reaction score
Why not try the latest classic shell. Fully compatible ith Windows 10, masses of customising options.

http://www.classicshell.net/

I have had a look at the 4.2 Beta and have not encountered any problems (so Far!)

Been using classic shell ever since I installed Windows 8. Even had to change the name to install it on the first Windows TP I installed, plus, being retired, love the price.

Cheers,

Semper Fi, the old Marine
Ray

Ask a Question