Reaction score
I have a program that opens but certain sections give me this message
And some sections are greyed out.
Any help appreciated.

upload_2016-11-22_17-2-38.png

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which application is it that is giving you the problem?

That error message looks application specific, so we'd need more detail to be able to help :).

Reaction score
Which application is it that is giving you the problem?
That error message looks application specific, so we'd need more detail to be able to help :).
Its a car data program which has all details for all cars.
most of the sections run o/k but a few don't.
When i start the program i get the message but when i click o/k the program opens and runs except for the odd few sections in that program which are greyed out .
I have the cd and tried to run the program from that but still get the error message.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think this is one of those errors where we can't necessarily help much, as the error details will only be known to the software developers - it may be worth seeing if they've got a technical support site where they can assist.

The only thing I can think of that may be of use would be to try running the application as an administrator (like this), as if it's an older app that may cause some problems. You could give compatibility mode a shot too, just in case.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think this is one of those errors where we can't necessarily help much, as the error details will only be known to the software developers - it may be worth seeing if they've got a technical support site where they can assist.

The only thing I can think of that may be of use would be to try running the application as an administrator (like this), as if it's an older app that may cause some problems. You could give compatibility mode a shot too, just in case.
I have tried running the program as admin but that didn't help also tried to run in compatibility settings but nothing.
Unfortunately i cant get in touch with the software developers for certain reasons.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Ask a Question