SOLVED Stream PC to TV (Roku2)

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this question, but what steps are needed for me to stream content from my PC to my TV? I have a Roku2 in place at my TV, and it is wired, as opposed to Wifi.

I've tried to follow some on-line instructions regarding 'mirroring' but came up short. Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this question, but what steps are needed for me to stream content from my PC to my TV? I have a Roku2 in place at my TV, and it is wired, as opposed to Wifi.

I've tried to follow some on-line instructions regarding 'mirroring' but came up short. Any help is appreciated.

Replying to my own thread, and after discussion with the Roku tech support - it appears that my Win10 does not support 'screen mirroring'.

Reaction score
Do you have Kodi on your Roku?? with Kodi you can search your network for streaming content provided the content is in a shared folder/drive. I do it that way (not with Roku) with my android box. works perfectly

Reaction score
I looked into that. From the Roku forum I have learned that it may work but the Roku 2 does not have the "guts" to be efficient.

Reaction score
Since my [local] cable company does not support many of the popular Roku apps, including the History Channel, I thought mirroring might be a way around.

I missed the first 3 episodes of Alone http://www.history.com/shows/alone/season-3 and ended up seeing those via YouTube. So, for today, I'm happy.

Ask a Question