Stuck at personalised settings

Reaction score
Hello,

So there were recent updates with Windows 10 but after restarting; I got stuck at "personalised settings not responding". Fortunately, it's working now but it took 4 manual resets. I searched some troubleshooting tips and found out that this particular problem was already present since a year ago. Considering that updates are supposed to make the OS more stable; it seems that it still has the same issues since last year. Anyway, are there any troubleshooting tips to stop this from happening again?

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi rar3,

Microsoft are aware of this bug and on August 8, this year announced their team are working on a fix which they will release shortly. My guess is that means they'll include it in next months updates.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hello Moderator,

I see...hopefully the update will fix this recurring issue. Thanks for the response.

Reaction score
hello all i have got this and i didnt upgrade my laptop came with win10 and i have this problom to what can i do to fix it

Reaction score
Hi rar3,

Microsoft are aware of this bug and on August 8, this year announced their team are working on a fix which they will release shortly. My guess is that means they'll include it in next months updates.

Regards,

Regedit32
Not fixed!!!

Ask a Question