Stuck In Bios

Reaction score
Im not sure what partition to install windows 10 on

ief0up.jpg

Reaction score
Drive 0 Partition 2 would be the only choice, not enough room on the other 2 partitions. Is this an Upgrade over a previous version of Windows or a clean install? With a clean install I prefer booting to a GPARTED LiveCD and wipe out all partitions to give the HDD an as-shipped condition then boot to the Windows media, helps to eliminate having to make such choices.

Reaction score
Drive 0 Partition 2 would be the only choice, not enough room on the other 2 partitions. Is this an Upgrade over a previous version of Windows or a clean install? With a clean install I prefer booting to a GPARTED LiveCD and wipe out all partitions to give the HDD an as-shipped condition then boot to the Windows media, helps to eliminate having to make such choices.
I agree.
Partition 1 seems to be the System partition/Recovery partition
Partition 2 is the only logical choice for installing Windows
Partition 3 looks like a Repair partition for Repair tools or maybe the factory reset partition.

Boolean (I like that nick) if you do not need the partitions anymore, do as Bighorn says and delete everything. During Windows install the Installation routine will create all partitions it needs to run....

Ask a Question