SOLVED stuck in safe boot login help!!!!

Reaction score
hi all

so i started my pc today and my window search didnt work anymore, just blank no results and everything felt very slow. so i restarted into safe mode without network and now it restarted asking for my windows login which is linked to my email. but i have no network so its not logging in. i have tried f8 when retarting but dont get any options to choose which boot mode you want as you could in windows 7.

im trying to create usb windows 10 recover/install on my other laptop but its failing. Any ideas? desperate to get this sorted asap as i need it for work.

thanks alot

Reaction score
Solved this by creating a usb flash drive with windows 10 and doing a repair setup and then going to a command prompt and doing a hive registry hack to add an administrator to my windows. Talk about hard work. Have now removed all my online login accounts from windows 10 login to stop this happening again.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You should be able to enable the hidden administrator account to gain access to your computer which then should allow you to correct your safe boot option.
Sorry.... too slow. You fixed it while I was typing.
Good work and thanks for the followup

Ask a Question