suggestion

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
previous versions of Windows it would automatically created a restore point . Unless I missed it in the books and articles I have read what win10 does any more. Can we get that back?

Reaction score
Michael Windows 10 still does create automatic restore points. I'm assuming you have enabled it since installing Windows 10. I make a habit of checking that restore is enabled after any (updates) changes are made. Also I create a manual restore point on a regular basis.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 545

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I open control panel saw where you can create a restore point but why doesn't do it automatically with having to enable? Like previous OS. I do not mind fixing things on my own I like the challenge but Win 10 is not my work computer its a older version I have to get work done.
I can see how others get frustrated with Win 10. They have to make if more common person user friendly. Stop with this hidden stuff. You would think restore point would be in settings in action center and when a up date comes let us know it is and what percentage is done. My other computer up date was loading at 80 % installed and I waited not knowing what was going on finally it finished.

Ask a Question