Sys restore interrupted on win 10 comp

Reaction score
Plug disconnected by accident now the last two hours I get my hp logo and attempting repairs. message I don't have a boot disc and I don't now anything about iso images and anyway my cd in on the hp all in one.
I'm old they will probably find me dead in chair as the attempting repairs goes on and on.
Is it normal that it might take many hours ?
Could I have screwed the computer?

Reaction score
Yes repairing sometimes takes a long time to complete. If it doesn't work you should have a recovery partition on your HP laptop. As a last resort you can reset the laptop using this recovery partition to make the computer as it was when you bought it.

Reaction score
Yes I eventually ended up at recovery hp and choose to keep files while they did their thing after mucho time it finished and nothing had changed .didn't even get hp error or any message. So now I just started the recover factory settings and I hope it works but so upset because I meant to back up files before this and kept procrastinating. Hope it works .this AIO has been great computer

Ask a Question