System Restore in Windows 10

System Restore in Windows 10

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

System Restore in Windows 10 - How to use System Restore in Windows 10

Windows 10 comes with the very handy System Restore application, however it is not as easily accessible as it was in previous versions, nor is it always enabled by default (perhaps to save storage space on some installations). System Restore allows you to roll back settings and undo changes (for example, an application install) without requiring lots of manual action. The restore points that allow you to do this are often generated when making changes to your OS, so there should be several...

Read more about this article...

Reaction score
I made a System Restore shortcut years ago, and keep one on my desktop. At least once a week, and any time that I install a new program, I set a Restore Point first.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

Like your article.

In the search box you can also type "Create a restore point" | press Enter to get to the console

Regedit32

Regedit32

Reaction score
I made a System Restore shortcut years ago, and keep one on my desktop. At least once a week, and any time that I install a new program, I set a Restore Point first.

Vince you know you're in trouble when your Restore Point leaves you with a black screen and the following prompt flashing:

load *.*,8,1

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
What now :-(

Attachments

• P60419-211614.jpg
    P60419-211614.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 521

Ask a Question