Tablet Installation

Reaction score
I've been searching for sometime to find the answer to these questions but I'm left not being 100% convinced of the facts.

Basically, I'm tempted to install Windows 10 on my Tablet but searching the net is providing a lot of links to some sites i'd rather not take advice from.

First, am i correct in thinking I can now install Windows 10 on my Android tablet?

Second, my tablet actually has a Cell Sim in it, would I be able to use things like SMS messages, Phone Calls and most importantly WhatsApp messenger?

Third, Dual Boot or just go to Windows 10 assuming the phone related apps would still work?

And forth, assuming all this is possible, can someone please point me to a site / link that you would trust?

I really do appreciate your help!

Regards
Kev

Reaction score
You can download Windows 10 ISO file, then create a bootable Windows 10 installation USB using ISO2Disc or Rufus. As long as you could boot your tablet from the USB, you're expected to install Windows 10 smoothly.

Ask a Question