taking too long time to start windows

Reaction score
my laptop taking too much time to start windows after upgrading to windows 10 ...every time when i turn on my device it taking too longer to start .so i shut down it forcily and turn on, again it taken too longer .again i shut down it and turn on then it starts automatic repairing after that windows is started, its not only for first time every time while turning on device it behaving like that how can i resolve this ,please provide solution for it???

Reaction score
Without being a jerk here, please define "too long" I assume you've visited your START menu and pared it down already?

Reaction score
too long means its took hardly twenty minutes above to start,after a while it displays like "your pc ran into a problem and we will restart for you,problem : power_driver_state_failure" not only for first time, every time when i power on my system it shows like that

Reaction score
well, your update basically turned into dragging a 5 ton weight down the street. You may wish to consider and complete clean install.

Ask a Question