SOLVED Task bar now displays in white background.

Reaction score
Right-click the Desktop, click Personalize, click Colors. I use Custom, Dark and Light, in that order. More colors are below that.
1620940171527.png

Reaction score
High BigHorn, my thanks for your suggestion, appreciated. I tried out settings and each icon in Taskbar are now showing in colour as what I was looking for. But the Taskbar itself is in black, what I was trying to do as previously, was showing in red colour. Is further steps needed to do this? Thanks.

Reaction score
If you are satisfied use it but be aware the next Version Upgrade may undo your settings/customizations. If red isn't desired check the color chart on that Settings page. I use a Theme from the Store called United States to get different coloring, didn't see it last time I looked for new themes. Have also use some Reflections [Community] for landscapes.

Reaction score
Carried out your procedure and is noted. Can you please say what is need to do to change taskbar from as at present in Black to another colour?

Reaction score
Haven't tried that, need to keep my machines pretty much standard so as to see what problems my clients ask about [most don't customize].

Reaction score
Go to "Settings", "Personalization", click "Colors" in the left window, then scroll down and make sure that "Start, taskbar and accent center" is checked.

Ben

Reaction score
Hi Ben Myers, checked my Show the accent colour on the following surfaces.
[x] Start taskbar and action centre.
[x] Title bars and window borders.
Checked again but Taskbar bar remains coloured black.
Previously it displayed in Red until this mishap started.

Reaction score
Checking Transparency Effects is at off. Actually has no effect on or off.

Rab.

Ask a Question