the acursed start menu

Reaction score
I stayed with win 7 for a very long time. I think Mickeysoft sabotaged my computer with their updates. Suddenly I lost my video card and network adapter on my Asus sabertooth motherboard. There was no way to cause the software to "see" that hardware again.

And so, here I am, drug kicking and screaming into windows 10. Even after the upgrade I still can not find my network adapter in the device manager. Any help on that would be appreciated. I had to go buy a usb wifi adapter...

Now the start menu - what a bummer! I found the folder that supports it but when I try to organize my many programs - nothing happens. I add a folder and place programs in it and those programs simply disappear! I need to have groups - i.e. audio progs, graphics progs, internet progs, document progs, utility progs...

Does anybody know how to do that? Thanks in advance :)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
ASUS makes a number of SaberTooth motherboards perhaps if you check their support website with the specifics for your particular motherboard they will have drivers for Windows 10 that you can use if the hardware is integrated and not add-on devices.
With respect to your needs to customize the Start Menu with groupings of programs the Start Menu native to Windows 10 does not support this at this time.
Perhaps something like Classic Shell would better fit your needs.
http://classicshell.net/

Ask a Question