The Outlook opening page.

Reaction score
Hello,
Endless frustration with Win 10, among which is the revision (today 11th November) of the opening page of Outlook. My Outlook was the one thing that was operating reasonably smoothly, yet Microsoft has chosen to 'upgrade' and 'improve' it. Now, more clicks required to get where I want on the page (and the same for opening Outlook itself).
Why on Earth do you do these so-called 'upgrades'? - it just makes for some unnecessary hassle. Do your operators have nothing better to do than to change things that don't need changing?

And why, while I am here, do I get two, three, or four tabs along the top when I have just clicked one site? And why am I having to log in twenty times a day no matter how many times I go back to the settings because the goddam machine puts itself to sleep (most times) after about a minute of inactivity - even though after many different tries I have set it to 'never' switch off?

Oh for XP, but since that is now fully dumped I'm seriously considering reverting to Win 7. I hope you havn't 'improved' that out of all recognition.

Regards,
AndrewW.

Ask a Question