Themes....

Reaction score
I prefer a wallpaper. Google "Windows 10 Images" and there are some great images to view.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=windows 10 images

I got this one there. It is one of the selections already available for the Lock Screen.
desktop.png

Reaction score
Why not google for them ?
Taste can be personal and prejudicial.
You're using the word "prejudicial" way out of context, way to harsh a word. I think you mean "subjective"..
I'm very familiar with the many options and I am currently using my own slideshow with images from here:
wallhaven.cc.
I am looking for full themes prepared by some competent microsoft fans for me to look over. They'll have to be pretty good for me to use. I'm not seeing anything available that's better than what I already have although I still remain optimistic... I posted here just hoping to get lucky and find some really great themes prepared by talented and skillful builders....

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thank you. I have one on my desktop now, Also, I have a suggestion if you have not already done so. Save a dozen or so of these and simply run a slideshow.

Reaction score
The difference is subtle. Even more so in Windows 10 (if any!), but is this about themes or backgrounds?
I just have a "simple" colour background now, but did a long time ago, like to change it from time to time.
My procedure then was to right click any picture I fancied and "select as background". Normally, I would already have adjusted other setting such as alert sounds etc.., which constitute the "theme". Then, (Win 10) in Settings - personalisation - Themes - Theme settings, I saved it as my new theme.
I don't know what the picture requirements for size and definition are, but most seem to be acceptable

Reaction score
The difference is subtle. Even more so in Windows 10 (if any!), but is this about themes or backgrounds?
I just have a "simple" colour background now, but did a long time ago, like to change it from time to time.
My procedure then was to right click any picture I fancied and "select as background". Normally, I would already have adjusted other setting such as alert sounds etc.., which constitute the "theme". Then, (Win 10) in Settings - personalisation - Themes - Theme settings, I saved it as my new theme.
I don't know what the picture requirements for size and definition are, but most seem to be acceptable
True, a slideshow is not really a theme but I doubt that most people who select a theme for their desktop care much about the sounds and colors part. I think it is more about having a slide show prepared for them so they do not have to do the work.

Reaction score
I would like to have an animated desktop on my desktop pc like I have on my tablet. It is a view into Space with shooting stars moving asteroids and when you move the tablet the view shifts. It is 3D too.

Ask a Question