There Is Sometimes A Lag On My Windows 10

Reaction score
Hello

I using the last updated version of windows 10. But, There are some lags in the system. For example: when surfing the drivers, I click on a folder but it will be open after a while with a pause even if the folder be empty. Another one is when im chatting, there is a pause in the system and the last one is when I right click on a software to close it there is also a pause. But there is no problem while plying game.
Where does this problem come from?
I have a powerful hardware.

Reaction score
There are so many things going on a system these days it is hard to even guess what might be happening.

All I could suggest is for you to keep the Task Manager open to see if you show any unusual activity during those times. Since it could be indexing something, writing to some log or countless other things you would probably watch it for a while. If you want more info, use the Resource Monitor to watch the system (resmon.exe).

I think my system does pretty much the same thing, I just haven't bothered to check.

Ask a Question