SOLVED This operating system is not supported by this application

Reaction score
This window keeps popping up without any indication of which application is at fault. I am able to run all applications that were installed in Windows 7. How do I best solve this issue? I have no other issues, other then this one, that pop up.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Jay,

When does this popup appear? If you fire up task manage when this error is on screen, are you able to identify it in the "processes" tab? If so, rick click it and click properties to find out what the app is.

If you can grab those details, we may be able to advise further :).

Reaction score
Hi Jay,

When does this popup appear? If you fire up task manage when this error is on screen, are you able to identify it in the "processes" tab? If so, rick click it and click properties to find out what the app is.

If you can grab those details, we may be able to advise further :).
I found the problem, "Global registration" G: Program Files (x68)\gateway\registratration was not set. Changed to Windows 7, the window has not appeared. Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
I found the problem, "Global registration" G: Program Files (x68)\gateway\registratration was not set. Changed to Windows 7, the window has not appeared. Thank you for your help.
I did what you suggested and researched a little, the answer was obvious.

Ask a Question