to windows 10 developers

Reaction score
will your developers admit that windows 10 is an aweful pile of shit to use . it is by far the most useless , intrusive rubbish we have the misfortune to use .
dont give a product that is not 100% useable . dont make us have apps we dont want , cortana , windows edge and all the other crap . let us set all settings to suit us , not dictate to us what we can or can not delete on OUR computers !!!
windows 10 should be buried deep and never seen again , absolute crap .
any chance that someone from windows can answer these questions people put up ?

Reaction score
will your developers admit that windows 10 is an aweful pile of shit to use . it is by far the most useless , intrusive rubbish we have the misfortune to use .
dont give a product that is not 100% useable . dont make us have apps we dont want , cortana , windows edge and all the other crap . let us set all settings to shi, i have to disagree, windows 10 is more accessible for the blind for screen reader users, better then windows 8 or windows 8.1, that was a horrible interface, and had to left or right arrow to the tiles, etc, once you have all your apps and programs set up on the desktop. at least you have updates, and can part take in the insider builds, and also there's the feedback app, to give feedback to microsoft and they do listen. actually have posted a couple of suggestions for accessibility with my screen reader jaws, and as a it programming student, using visual studio 2015, find it a lot better, then 8.1, and would never go back to windows 7. use winamp for my audio / video, use firefox or internet explorer for browsing. use microsoft office 2010, and outllook for my e-mail. all fine here on my toshiba satellite a-50-a, two years old. marvin.uit us , not dictate to us what we can or can not delete on OUR computers !!!
windows 10 should be buried deep and never seen again , absolute crap .
any chance that someone from windows can answer these questions people put up ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We aren't affiliated to Microsoft, we're just a bunch of like-minded enthusiasts trying to help people having problems. We do our best to help, but we're not Windows Developers.

If you've got constructive feedback to give Microsoft, you can use the "Feedback Hub" app (search the start menu for it).

Reaction score
Ian This is a great support site with a wonderful bunch of dedicated and knowledgeable volunteer staff. I visit everyday just for the learning experience. The problems/issues that are posted daily are answered promptly and courteously. Your staff will stick with a problem like a dog with a bone, until members problems are resolved.

Reaction score
We aren't affiliated to Microsoft, we're just a bunch of like-minded enthusiasts trying to help people having problems. We do our best to help, but we're not Windows Developers.

If you've got constructive feedback to give Microsoft, you can use the "Feedback Hub" app (search the start menu for it).
i have constructive feed back to give but i havent got the time to list all that is wrong with windows 10 . it would be easier to either read all these peoples complaints and problems or scrap windows 10 and start again

Regedit32

Reaction score
I must be missing something Trev.

I'm loving Windows 10 given its cross platform support.

Yes there has been a few glitches, but the more serious ones are mostly resolvable.

As for them forcing you to use Edge, Cortana, that is complete nonsense.

You can disable Cortana through Settings.

Edge does not have to be the Default browser, and if you really do not want to use it ever, you can create a Windows image with Edge completely removed using tools provided my Microsoft although recently I notice other people on the Internet are claiming to have written their own programs to achieve this too.

There is not a single Universal app you must use period; although the Contact Us app is the best way to seek assistance from Microsoft directly in my opinion. You can text or book a time for them to telephone you, plus it has a forum where latest news on an issue you might raise with them is provided.

The alleged privacy invasion is also manageable. I find it amusing when people whinge about this given all they need to do is take the time to familiarise themselves with their operating system to learn what to turn on or off as they prefer,

They are not even forcing you to use their operating system at all. There are other options you could choose.

Perhaps rather than waste time whining, you ought to invest some time exploring these, or your OS, or as Ian noted, contact Microsoft and offer some feedback on what you would like them to include that you feel would improve their operating system.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep..... we rarely hear about the "Good" mostly just the "Bad" and the "Ugly".
It's the nature of this beast.... it's a help forum. IF you don't need any help.... why would we hear from you.
I gotta think that for every "bad" one we hear about there are likely, literally thousands of users, blissfully ignorant of how big a pain in the ass Windows 10 can be sometimes. :) :)

Reaction score
i have constructive feed back to give but i havent got the time to list all that is wrong with windows 10 . it would be easier to either read all these peoples complaints and problems or scrap windows 10 and start again

Axiomatically, the very large majority of posters on forums such as this, are seeking help. On occasion some are just complaining , regarding a portion with which they are not satisfied. You appear to be basing your statistics on those posts, which draws a very wrong assumption.
It would be a rare thing, indeed, if the forums were flooded, only with posts excelling the virtues of Windows 10 and Microsoft.
Of the dozen or so postings that you might see daily, in these forums, there are thousands of users out there who you will not see, who are satisfied with Windows 10.
But, do us all a favour, as you say you have no time to go into detail, we cannot assist in any way, so Goodbye.

Ask a Question