Tool bars too small and unreadable

Reaction score
Recent forced upgrade of Edge chromium/Windows 10 has left my legacy programs with
tool bars and drop down menus I cannot read. I had one program report that the "tool bar standard" had changed
and I opted to keep the old one. After closing it and returning later I was not given the option and now have problems
seeing the tool bar. My windows tool bar has smaller icons than before even though I have the use "large" icons enabled.
I have gone to settings >ease of access and adjusted stuff there but that doesn't change anything.
Anyone have any ideas? Or is this a new marketing program by MS to require us to get everything through the MS store?
Thanks for any help
Frank

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Settings ->system -> display -> scale. I have mine at 125%

IIRC the ease of access thing ends up doing the same thing.

Reaction score
Remember that the programmers that foist tiny fonts on us are all 20-somethings with perfect eyesight.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
windows 7 had all sorts of ways to adjust fonts , sizes , styles and so much more. not too easy to find for beginners but some hints and tips from forums made it a go to place for me.and so many yrs later windows 10 still is a mess with the super tiny font views. even at 125% the fonts just look far smaller on screen than once printed out. it is just poorly executed code and failure to fix it over 5yrs worth of many people complaining. i guess the microsoft community cant figure out how to implement AI in their own operating system

Ask a Question