tricky icons in chinese

Reaction score
just installed windows 10 I am getting a grasp of it. my ? there is two icons I cant figure out . I think they are related, one is in the links bar it is a blue shield outlined in white and thru the center a V in white also. the second icon is a circle on the screen that you can move with your mouse. in the center of the circle appears to measure by percentage or degree at 47 percent I clicked the circle and I was shocked to see a flaming rocketship launching out of my laptop . I clicked on the rocketship and outpops more icons in Chinese,, did this come from windows. ? or, the other icons a dust pan ,a t shirt, in Chinese also. thank you

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
did this come from windows
Pretty sure it didn't.
You might want to use the Windows Snipping tool to take a New Rectangle snip of the icons in question and attach it or them to your next post.
Maybe someone who has something similar will have more to offer in the way of an explanation.
Some specs on the computer we're talking about might also be helpful.

Ask a Question