Trouble and Lots Of It

Reaction score
1. New Laptop got stuck on a Windows 10 Update, Returned to store (no fix advised) for another. 2. Main gaming PC lost Brightness Control on a Windows 10 Update. 3. My Webroot Complete anti-virus program disappeared from the entire PC after the same Windows 10 Update. What is the problem here ? Is This The best Microsoft Can Do ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
I think you may be venting in the wrong place. No one here works for Microsoft or has any control over what they do.

If you bought a new computer which was advertised as Windows 10 compatible, you need to go to the OEM and fuss at them.

If your system was working before the latest update and now it isn't, you are a member of what appears to be a large group, although it is hard to tell the total number base of just forum posts. The OEMs and driver developers know what is coming in updates....even they may not be able to makes changes in time to head off problems.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
While for the most part, many of the online forum communities are made up of people like us (end users) who donate their time and experience in an attempt to help others with problems......
This one does get the occasional visit from an actual MSFT Engineer or the like from time to time http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10?tab=Threads
But, as Saltgrass has said you might have better luck with the seller / retailer.
Failing that the warranty provider, usually the computer manufacturer, who also have online community forums where you might find some help

Reaction score
Your other option is to supply feedback to Microsoft using the Windows Feedback app which may be listed in the All Apps section.

Reaction score
Yes the retailer was a big help, they did not even try to fix the stuck update, said it was a 2 hour fix (for the Geek Boys), they would not even try to fix it, they junked it and gave us a new replacement. Does that tell you what retailers think of Windblows 10 ???

Reaction score
1. New Laptop got stuck on a Windows 10 Update, Returned to store (no fix advised) for another. 2. Main gaming PC lost Brightness Control on a Windows 10 Update. 3. My Webroot Complete anti-virus program disappeared from the entire PC after the same Windows 10 Update. What is the problem here ? Is This The best Microsoft Can Do ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I can't help as I have had too many problems with 10 to write about. I can just offer my synphaty

Ask a Question