Unable to get NAS shortcuts in to my Windows Explorer

Reaction score
Dear Colleagues

I have just installed a new PC on my Home network and I am having trouble trying to install folder shortcut to my Quick Access facility in Explorer. Specifically I need help to get folder shortcuts from my QNAP (NAS) into my Quick Access. I have tried the suggestions fro Windows 10 buy I must have a logic hang up because I cannot solve the problem after numerous attempts. Whatever I try I cannot get the NAS to be accepted. I have other PCs on my network running Widows 10 where the NAS is already recognized and the folder shortcuts are installed in the Quick Access on these PCs.

I would really appreciate some advice on how to solve this issue - I am sure its not a fundamental issue probably a blind spot on my part.
Thanks in anticipation

Reaction score
I have 2 WDC 2TB NAS drives connected to my Router and can right-click either a Mapped drive or a Folder on a Mapped drive and Pin to Quick Access.

Ask a Question