Unable to read usb stick

Reaction score
Hello,
my problem is that I'v got two usb sticks with photographs from departing my work, which I both cannot safe on my Windows pc.
When I insert the stick I got the message: There is a problem with this station, scan the stick and solve the problem. I get this message in every usb port on my pc. So after scanning, half way it stops and nothing is happening anymore exept that I have to close this window thru task ... Sorry my english isnot that good. Tried it on two laptops, the same. Android does read the stick, but moving files is impossible.
Any suggestions would be apprecriated.
greetings.
Aedriaen

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Are the USB drives work property....ie did your work provide them to you? If so, there may be some sort of security on them that can only be accessed through the work domain/network.

Reaction score
Does "departing from work" mean for the day or that you will not be going back at any time? I agree that the company is protecting their property by not allowing what is desired. If copying personal files to a company computer it is possible their rules automatically make the files their property.

Ask a Question