Unhappy with Win 10

Reaction score
Have upgraded computer from Win 7 to Win 10 4 monts ago. And then my troubles started and there is many of them. My work is seriously disturbed.

1. Some pop up windows like print are not always shown correcty. It is not possible to print.
Restarting computer, have a pray, and hope problem will dissaper for few days.

2. Instaled font is o.k. this moment, then I close this file, reopen it again after 10 minutes, some how font is not instaled any more???

3. One whole map including 39 files is suddenly EMPTY? First shock, then I went to external disc with copy files - and another surprise - this map do not exist on external file any more!!!
Here we go again: Restarting computer, have a pray, and hope problem will dissaper for few days.

This is just drives me insain!

Reaction score
Hi, nordex
You could download https://fr.malwarebytes.com/antimalware/ and scan your computer for any infection.
Once you've launched the app, go in settings (paramètres) to select English in language and then you can start the scan.
After the scan has been completed, you can suppress any infections.
Have a nice day

Ask a Question