Uninstalling CyberLink Software

LiB

Reaction score
I purchased a LG DVD Writer external cd drive and it came with a disc for CyberLink Software. I tried installing it but the software would not work. I was finally able to contact LG and they said that they would send me new software because the CyberLink software was not satisfactory. But I cannot get the CyberLink software to uninstall - no matter what I do. I was told by LG to contact my computer manufacturer, Acer, and they said that they would do it for $70. I contacted my local computer support company and they said they could do it but it would cost $25 per half hour and could take 1 hour.

I have tried numerous times to uninstall the darn software but it just stays and stays. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Revo Uninstaller is a free program and is good to have. I have used it for years. It will also get rid of the usual leftover files that are left by uninstall programs.

Ask a Question