Unnecessary programs?

Reaction score
programs1.png
programs2.png
programs3.png
programs4.png
I'm not the most tech-savy person out there, but I'm not too bad either.... I haven't taken the best care of my HP laptop, but I'm trying to better it now because I feel that I am going to be working on it a lot more than I have before. I feel like I have a lot of programs installed on my computer, but I'm not sure if they are all necessary. I just updated my computer to Windows 10 and I have an Samsung phone. I use iTunes, Paint, Microsoft Office, and that's basically it.... I know that with my career change I will be installing new software onto my computer so I want to make sure it is in tip-top shape to handle it and have room. Can you guys please tell me if I should be deleting any of these programs or if I need them? I also have some programs in my download folder which I'm not sure where they're from but I'm too afraid to delete them. Lastly, it doesn't look like I have any kind of security on here. I think I keep getting updates for McAfee security, but I think I've used Microsoft Essentials in the past, is that the best one to use?

Thank you!!

Reaction score
You have Windows 10 so a good combination for security is Windows Defender which comes with W10 and Malware bytes for a scan once a week to remove anything that Defender does not catch.

Ask a Question