Unwanted pop in

Reaction score
I keep getting unwanted pop in on bottom right hand corner (Firefox). This started after I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1. It is usually titled "Find your happiness". If I click on it an error page relating to Apache Tomcat (whatever that is!) appears. How can I stop this happening? Thanks in anticipation of answer.

Reaction score
Those are called notifications or banners I think. You should be able to deselect them in Settings/System/Notifications and Actions. If not then someone else will have to assist you.

Reaction score
Those are called notifications or banners I think. You should be able to deselect them in Settings/System/Notifications and Actions. If not then someone else will have to assist you.
Thank you for your suggestion. There did not seem to be any listed to correspond with the pop in I'm experiencing, however I will experiment a bit and see what happens

Reaction score
I am still having this problem. They bear title messages such "as as you wish", "find your happiness", "your music life" and sometimes have the name Mobogenie on them. I uninstalled Mobogenie as well as Genie Cleaner but the ads keep coming. I use Firefox browser but the ads load even when Firefox is not open. When clicked on pages advertising gambling and sometimes an error page re Apache Tomcat load in Firefox. Sometimes my Malwarebytes app will stop loading certain pages. It is totally annoying. Has anybody got further suggestions?

Ask a Question