Unwanted Popups and Reimage Repair??

Reaction score
Just started getting several popups opening other tabs. Keeps telling me to download and run Reimage Repair to fix the problem a product of Microsoft.

Anyone else having this problem????

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi leehop,

That's a old adware / malware issue that often comes bundled with other free software downloads.

A couple of programs you could download and install, then run to help remove this would be:

In both cases the free download option will help rid you of that popup.

Just be cautious when downloading and installing to check nothing else is bundled to the download. If there is you ought to be able to opt out of the bundled stuff and just download the scanning tools.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
With care, Ed.
The suggestion was two years ago. There could be problems, or even (hopeful) improvements with the suggested programs today.

Reaction score
The adware cleaner and malwarebytes completely took it off my computer. I had already uninstalled it but there was still some residual. The above took care of it. Thanks for your great help guys!
EK

Ask a Question