SOLVED up date stuck in Win10 automatic up date

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
Windows sent a up date for my printer It will not load and is stuck in up date. I checked the printer in Device manger is driver is up to date. The diver stuck is from 2013 how to I delete , remove and clear it out of update. I reloaded the printer it is set up and running fine
This happened about 6 to 7 months ago some one sent me a code or command to drop into my command prompt as administrator that fix it the last time. I sure could use that again to fix up date.
I did trouble shoot up date it said there was a problem and fixed it ,but it did not.

Mike Bell

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Michael,

Not sure, but assuming its a Windows Update you mean then:
  • Right-click on Start
  • Left-click on Command Prompt (Admin)
  • When the UAC dialog pops up click Yes
  • In the command prompt enter:

Code:
    wusa /uninstall /kb:XXXXXXX /quiet

Where the XXXXXXX is the kb number

Press Enter key to execute

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
Not sure, but assuming its a Windows Update you mean then:
  • Right-click on Start
  • Left-click on Command Prompt (Admin)
  • When the UAC dialog pops up click Yes
  • In the command prompt enter:
what is it is a printer driver what it says is Hewlett Packard- other hardware ,Printer-Null Print-HP officejet Pro 8620 - Error 0x8024200b the driver is form2013 I check drive manger it says driver is up to date

Reaction score
My opiniopn only. Windows Defender is a mediocre antivirus program, always has been. The only reason MS installed it by default was to give users minimal protection after the upgrade. I see no point in running a mediocre program. There are better options available. I know others swear by it and will argue on the above opinion.

Ask a Question