Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3122947) - Error 0x80070643

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have tried what others have suggested , third or four times updating still will not go . One suggested running as administrator I went to control panel is sayings I am the administrator as I am signed in now.
Someone else checked for this up date not available he thinks part of a larger update from 11/24/15. So unless someone else has a ideal lets see what Microsoft thinks.
My computer is running fine this up date is stuck in my action center up date utility as long as I can get other updates when they come let see what fix Microsoft come up with ?

Reaction score
I have tried what others have suggested , third or four times updating still will not go . One suggested running as administrator I went to control panel is sayings I am the administrator as I am signed in now.
Someone else checked for this up date not available he thinks part of a larger update from 11/24/15. So unless someone else has a ideal lets see what Microsoft thinks.
My computer is running fine this up date is stuck in my action center up date utility as long as I can get other updates when they come let see what fix Microsoft come up with ?

Reaction score
I have tried to correct the issue of the error on KB3122947. I have used the admin control command. Do I have to actually type in Run CMD Admin ? Need help.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I tried what every one suggested and things got hairy messed up things and programs now after a while I am back to square one. I re started and I think I know what the error up dated was , fix mail. I opened mail its different, to open your different mail accounts the triple horizontal bars( sorry do not know what it is called) are on the upper left hand corner it displays the different accounts if they have mail or not.
I have not tried to manually run up date I figure well enough alone for now. I wish Microsoft would fix this , if they are going to ram these automatic up dates down our throats make sure they work , give us a EASY way to remove them. Finally any future builds a easier way to down load and IF WE need to disable anti virus software let us we do and gives us time to do so. Now I have vented and I feel better

Ask a Question